| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Neustrelitz in April is a little cool at 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- In April the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in April is a little parched with rain, sleet or snow once in a while. A mere 42mm (1.7in) of liquid is dropped across an average of 15 days.
- In April the skies in Neustrelitz are fair having on balance an unexceptional 5:36 of gorgeous sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:57 long and the longest day is 14:57 long with an average length of 13:58.
- There are approximately 8:06 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 40.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 59.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Neustrelitz April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Neustrelitz, Germany
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Neustrelitz:
- Tystofte, Denmark - 239.8 kms (149 miles) NNW
- Næsgård, Denmark - 180 kms (111.9 miles) NNW
- Marstal, Denmark - 236.2 kms (146.8 miles) NW
- Rostock, Germany - 113.5 kms (70.5 miles) NW
- Hamburg-Fuhlsbuttel, Germany - 207.1 kms (128.7 miles) W
- Hamburg, Germany - 206.4 kms (128.2 miles) W
- Hannover, Germany - 248.5 kms (154.4 miles) WSW
- Potsdam, Germany - 107.2 kms (66.6 miles) S
- Magdeburg, Germany - 170.3 kms (105.8 miles) SW
- Brocken, Germany - 239.7 kms (149 miles) SW
- Leipzig, Germany - 221.7 kms (137.8 miles) SSW
- Ertholmene, Christiansø, Denmark - 257.6 kms (160.1 miles) NNE
- Sandvig, Bornholm, Denmark - 241.6 kms (150.1 miles) NNE
- Koszalin, Poland - 223.1 kms (138.6 miles) ENE
- Szczecin, Poland - 102.2 kms (63.5 miles) E
- Berlin, Germany - 99.3 kms (61.7 miles) S
- Lindenberg, Germany - 144.7 kms (89.9 miles) SSE
- Zielona Gora, Poland - 228.1 kms (141.8 miles) SE
- Dresden, Germany - 250.8 kms (155.9 miles) S