| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Neustrelitz in February is slightly cold at -1.5 °C (29.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -5 °C (23 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in February is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in February is dry with snow once in a while. A mere 34mm (1.3in) of fluid tumbles across on average 15 days.
- In February the heavens above Neustrelitz are very dim with on average a scanty 2:21 of intense solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 8:53 long and the longest day is 10:39 long with an average length of 9:45.
- There are approximately 7:08 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 24.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 75.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Neustrelitz February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Neustrelitz, Germany
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Neustrelitz:
- Tystofte, Denmark - 239.8 kms (149 miles) NNW
- Næsgård, Denmark - 180 kms (111.9 miles) NNW
- Marstal, Denmark - 236.2 kms (146.8 miles) NW
- Rostock, Germany - 113.5 kms (70.5 miles) NW
- Hamburg-Fuhlsbuttel, Germany - 207.1 kms (128.7 miles) W
- Hamburg, Germany - 206.4 kms (128.2 miles) W
- Hannover, Germany - 248.5 kms (154.4 miles) WSW
- Potsdam, Germany - 107.2 kms (66.6 miles) S
- Magdeburg, Germany - 170.3 kms (105.8 miles) SW
- Brocken, Germany - 239.7 kms (149 miles) SW
- Leipzig, Germany - 221.7 kms (137.8 miles) SSW
- Ertholmene, Christiansø, Denmark - 257.6 kms (160.1 miles) NNE
- Sandvig, Bornholm, Denmark - 241.6 kms (150.1 miles) NNE
- Koszalin, Poland - 223.1 kms (138.6 miles) ENE
- Szczecin, Poland - 102.2 kms (63.5 miles) E
- Berlin, Germany - 99.3 kms (61.7 miles) S
- Lindenberg, Germany - 144.7 kms (89.9 miles) SSE
- Zielona Gora, Poland - 228.1 kms (141.8 miles) SE
- Dresden, Germany - 250.8 kms (155.9 miles) S